Sunday 1 July 2007

MR INVISIBLE

The next 21 days will be a little bit difficult for Rise Like Lions on the posting front. With a house move and a business to shut down and a new one to start up, free time is sparse. However, I shall try my best to inflict my views upon you as much as I can.

In the short period I have been involved in blogging, I have never had to exercise any restrictions to free speech. However, over the last couple of weeks a certain individual has been particularly venomous. In answer to a rather strange comment (moderated) posted anonymously from said individual over the weekend, the answer is no, I shall not be swapping my allegiance to Sunderland City Council (not that I have an allegiance to any Council). My heart is in South Tyneside; it’s where I grew up and have lived for 41 years. I also leave a lot of family in the ward the of East Boldon and Cleadon, a troubled area to say the least. As they clearly have no elected representative who is prepared represent them, my desire to step back from the problem of Metro congestion has proved impossible. But then again, Mr Anonymous, you already knew that so don’t complain when the issue returns to haunt you. I cant post your comments; decorum wont let me (your mother should wash your mouth out with soap such is your language!). However, feel free to let your views be known under your KNOWN name, and I will correspondingly let them be seen by all who visit this site. Because of you and your gutter mouth, the comment moderation will have to remain on for another couple of days.

But rest assured, while you continue to be a Scarlet Pimpernel, I will give you no time or blog space. I have always post under my own name, and I would request that you have the decency to do the same. Until then, hide behind your self imposed exile, you sad little individual!

No comments:

Counter

WHERE ARE YOU