Tuesday 10 April 2007

MUSIC TO MY EARS

“Dieting is unlikely to lead to long-term weight loss and may put a person's health at risk, a study says.”

Thank god the truth is out! The above extract comes from a US based study, and confirms suspicions that I have had for a number of years. No longer will I have to suffer celery salads, chick pea curry and skimmed milk. I am now free to enjoy burgers, chips, sausages, pizzas and ice cream. And why, because Weight Watchers and Slimmers World are really a secret society of mass murders. Admittedly, the latter part of this blog is my own interpretation of the evidence supplied by the University of California, but reading between the lines I am sure this is what they really meant!

Now all I need is a report telling me that alcohol is really the source of life as we know it and I'm really riding high!

No comments:

Counter

WHERE ARE YOU