Wednesday 4 April 2007

SON OF BLOG

Over the past few weeks I have really enjoyed writing for this blog, but I think it is time for a change. When I first set the journal up the view was expressed that it would be more beneficial if it did not have a “single issue” remit i.e. the campaign to curb metro congestion in East Boldon. As the posts have progressed, I must admit I have been converted to this idea. Therefore, I have set up a new blog to purely cover the issue of our Metro problem. The address is:

www.endthemetromayhem.blogspot.com

Compiled under the banner of “Reclaiming Our Streets”, this blog will cover only the issues pertinent to our campaign. I shall cross reference via this blog, but “Rise Like Lions” will now cover none campaign issues.

No comments:

Counter

WHERE ARE YOU