Thursday 21 June 2007

ONE FOR THE ROAD

Regrettably (though some will think otherwise) you wont see to much posting on this site due to tonight’s Community Area Forum meeting (I have to press my “Gladiator” outfit). This will be the last chance this year for residents in East Boldon to try and achieve a solution to traffic congestion. It will also be my last involvement at the head of the campaign, as I will be unfortunately moving out of the area. Whatever happens tonight, I have made some good friends by being involved with this issue. I also feel that not only has this fight been resident driven, it has also been dignified and honest.

I shall post a brief summary on what happened some time tomorrow, but don’t expect it to soon as I shall be calling at a local hostelry for a pre arranged celebration/ drowning of sorrows* (delete as appropriate) and I intend to have a couple of brandy and babyshams!

No comments:

Counter

WHERE ARE YOU