Friday 15 June 2007

DATE FOR THE DIARY

Despite a massive public turn out at the March CAF meeting, the people of East Boldon have been ignored by the Council in their request to alleviate parking congestion in our village

Your help is therefore needed ONE MORE TIME at the:

BOLDON CLEADON AND WHITBURN COMMUNITY AREA FORUM

21 JUNE 2007 THURSDAY

BOLDON COMMUNITY CENTRE 5 P.M.

THIS COMMUNITY NEEDS A SOLUTION NOW NOT NEXT YEAR

PLEASE TURN UP AND USE YOUR DEMOCRATIC VOICE

WE NEED YOU TO ACT TO PRESERVE THIS VILLAGE FROM BECOMING A COMMUTER TOWN

PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN

RECLAIM YOUR STREETS

END THE METRO MAYHEM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suspect that the public will turn out in force, however, I'm not so sure the same can be said about CAF members! It will be interesting to see who does actually turn up and what if anything they have to say … very little I suspect.
Unfortunately I cannot be there as I will be attending the Riverside CAF at 6pm which was delayed at short notice from last week because Cllr. Anglin couldn’t make it! However I will await the outcome of your CAF meeting with interest & look forward to reading your blog.

Counter

WHERE ARE YOU