Saturday 23 June 2007

WATCH THE LANGUAGE!

Far be it for me to urge restraint, but I have decided to operate “Bloggers” comment moderator for the next couple of days due to some “negative” posts that have been attached to the “Moving On” article. I know people are angry, and I know that frustration has also crept in. My message to you people is clear; there is an electoral system where every year you get to vote. If you don’t like these people, vote them out.

Please feel free to pass comments on the issues and people involved in general, but please don’t insult them with bad language. I wholeheartedly agree with the overall sentiment, but lets just make sure our side maintains a degree of moderation.

I hate having to do this, but it leaves me with a dilemma. Do I let free speech reign supreme, or do I leave myself open to allegations of dragging this issue into the gutter? I have to air on the side of caution and go with the former.

If you are so irate that you want to post comments on this site, why not instead write to the Gazette, the Council or even our MP? I know I have your support, so lets channel the energy in a more constructive direction.

Thank you

No comments:

Counter

WHERE ARE YOU